Volunteer at centennial
Centennial loves our volunteers! Whether you plan to help in the classroom, at an event or go on a field trip, it is important that you complete the Olympia School District volunteer application. Just click the link above.
Snap pictures of your receipts from any store, big or small, that primarily sell food, health or beauty items to earn Roo Points (cash donations) for Centennial! Whether you're shopping at a supercenter, dollar store or local convenience store - Shoparoo will make a cash donation for every receipt! There is no limit to how much we can raise, so please download the app and start taking pictures today!
1. Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Select our school as your cause and take pictures of receipts!
3. Invite other parents and members of the community to participate in this simple fundraiser.
If you have any questions, visit www.shoparoo.com.
Thank you for your support!
Boxtops for education
Box Tops for Education is a national school earning program that has been around since 1996. Since then, schools across the country have earned over half a billion dollars from Box Tops to buy necessities. This years our goal is to earn $1,00 from Box Tops!
As of March of 2018, our school has earned a total of $18,868 from Box Tops!
1. Clip Box Tops from various food items and household products! Be sure to trim them neatly – this cuts down on postage. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents for our school.
2. If you shop for anything online - clothes, shoes, even airfare - check to see if the retailer is part of the Box Top Marketplace. This way you can earn eBox Tops for our school with qualified purchases. All you have to do is start at Box Tops Marketplace before you shop.
3. Sign up to support our school at www.boxtops4education.com. It's free and once you do, you'll be able to track our schools earning as well as enter for chances to win extra funds for our school.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
You can support the Centennial Booster Club every time you shop on Amazon. Just visit smile.amazon.com and select Centennial Booster Club School Booster Association.
eScrip is the best way to raise funds for our school. After you’ve signed up, earning is easy - just shop at thousands of eScrip merchants online and grocers and drug stores in your town. Also, make sure you’ve registered any or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards to make earning automatic at more places you shop. Book travel and shop Amazon through eScrip, and share eScrip with everyone you know!
1. Go to www.escrip.com
2. Click on “sign-up”
· Our school is Centennial Elementary Booster Assn
3. Follow the instructions to register your cards
Carnival is our biggest FUNdraiser of the year! Activities include a cakewalk, silent auction and a variety of games. We count on numerous donations, volunteers and support to make this event a huge success. Watch for more information about how you can help in early spring!
Don’t have time to volunteer but want to support Centennial? Consider making a monetary donation! Checks can be mailed directly to the school. The Centennial Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible. Contact us if you need a receipt.